Iranian Professionals Network
Supporting Iranian Businesses
IPN is a business network and provides opportunities for networking, knowledge and experience sharing, and a positive, supportive, and structured environment for the development and exchange of quality business leads.
IPN membership is like having a group of salespeople representing your business,
and in return you are representing their businesses.
Networking requires commitment. IPN members are sincerely committed to helping one another. As a participant in IPN, you are responsible for complying with the policies and guidelines of the network.
IPN meeting are “members-only event” and held on monthly basis.
Non-Members who are interested in joining, can RSVP and attend one session for free before they sign up as member.
UPCOMING NETWORK NIGHTS:
Wednesday 21 Feb 2018; 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Also: Friday 30 March and Wednesday(s) 18/04, 16/05, 20/06, 18/07, 15/08, 19/09, 17/10 and 21/11/2018
Location: Collins Street Centre, Cnr Collins St and Shaftesbury Street, South Perth WA 6151
To RSVP for upcoming Professional Network Night provide your details below
Professional Network Steering Group
The Professional Network Steering Group role is to decide on the priorities of activities of the Iranian Professional Network (IPN) and to manage the general course of IPN operation.
❇ Mahdi Chavoshi (Team Leader)
❇ Dr Saeideh Botlani
❇ Helia Singh
❇ Wilson Khosrowabadi
❇ Ebrahim Hosseini
❇ Peiman Daneshparvar
❇ Saeed Parvaresh
The Benefits of Membership
- A committed support from ICWA, as it works tirelessly for you, getting you in front of the people you want to meet.
- Participation in monthly network meetings.
- Business leads from network members.
- Support and word of mouth for your business from network members.
- Access to wealth of knowledge and experience within the network.
- Access to all IPN workshops and seminars.
- Discounts from network members for the products and services that are available within the network.
- Free stall at all IPN events to introduce your company to members and visitors.
- Introductions to new business contacts who are attending the monthly events.
- Discounted stalls at any ICWA events (ie. PCF, PNYF) to promote your business.
- Free listing on ICWA website
To apply for membership click HERE
Annual Membership Fee: $60.00
Info Lines: 0477668343
Info Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ICWA facebook page: facebook.com/IranianCommunityWA
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/BF1qtkR-4nu5u1K7iTdZWg
- Monthly meetings last for two hours. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- Attendance is critical. If someone cannot attend a meeting, shall send a substitute to present member’s business.
- All new members need to send their resume and business details to be considered for membership. This is to make sure people have license and authority to work in a claimed category in Australia.
- Members are committing to support and promote each other’s businesses.
- Non-members who are interested in joining, can attend one session for free before they sign up as member.
- Members to invite visitors to monthly meeting.
- Members should prepare to speak about their businesses.
- Telegram group to be used to educate or ask questions, to share success stories, to create business opportunity for members and to be in contact with each other.
- Each membership represents one business. Applying for second membership using different email address is allowed.