Iranian Professionals Network
Supporting Iranian Businesses
IPN is a business network and provides opportunities for networking, knowledge and experience sharing, and a positive, supportive, and structured environment for the development and exchange of quality business leads.
IPN membership is like having a group of salespeople representing your business,
and in return you are representing their businesses.
Networking requires commitment. IPN members are sincerely committed to helping one another. As a participant in IPN, you are responsible for complying with the policies and guidelines of the network.
IPN meeting are “members-only event” and held on monthly basis.
Non-Members who are interested in joining, can RSVP and attend one session for free before they sign up as member.
UPCOMING NETWORK NIGHTS:
Fridays 17 NOV 2017 and 26 JAN 2018; 7.00pm – 9.00pm.
To RSVP for upcoming Professional Network Night provide your details below
Professional Network Steering Group
❇ Mahdi Chavoshi (Team Leader)
❇ Helia Singh
❇ Wilson Khosrowabadi
❇ Masoud Ghazi
❇ Ebrahim Hosseini
❇ Peiman Daneshparvar
❇ Saeed Parvaresh
The Benefits of Membership
- A committed support from ICWA, as it works tirelessly for you, getting you in front of the people you want to meet.
- Participation in monthly network meetings.
- Business leads from network members.
- Support and word of mouth for your business from network members.
- Access to wealth of knowledge and experience within the network.
- Access to all IPN workshops and seminars.
- Discounts from network members for the products and services that are available within the network.
- Free stall at all IPN events to introduce your company to members and visitors.
- Introductions to new business contacts who are attending the monthly events.
- Discounted stalls at any ICWA events (ie. PCF, PNYF) to promote your business.
- Free listing on ICWA website
Location: Collins Street Centre
Cnr Collins St and Shaftesbury Street, South Perth WA 6151
To apply for membership click HERE
Annual Membership Fee: $60.00
Info Lines: 0477668343
Info Email: email@example.com
ICWA facebook page: facebook.com/IranianCommunityWA
Telegram Group: https://t.me/joinchat/BF1qtkR-4nu5u1K7iTdZWg
- Monthly meetings last for two hours. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- Attendance is critical. If someone cannot attend a meeting, shall send a substitute to present member’s business.
- All new members need to send their resume and business details to be considered for membership. This is to make sure people have license and authority to work in a claimed category in Australia.
- Members are committing to support and promote each other’s businesses.
- Non-members who are interested in joining, can attend one session for free before they sign up as member.
- Members to invite visitors to monthly meeting.
- Members should prepare to speak about their businesses.
- Telegram group to be used to educate or ask questions, to share success stories, to create business opportunity for members and to be in contact with each other.
- Each membership represents one business. Applying for second membership using different email address is allowed.